Are you a band member seeking to make a quality demo for your band? Or a future music producer wanting to learn how all the basic recording and mixing works? Or someone who want’s to surprise a friend with a well recorded song? Would you like to make a quality track with your iPhone/iPad but don’t know how?
If you are a beginner in sound recording/music production then here is music production course for you in Skillshare. The first two weeks are free and you can learn lots of new valuable skills.
Access the full course from here: http://skl.sh/2yvSAP9
In this course you will learn the basics of sound recording, mixing and mastering. Even tough, this course will teach them trough iPhone/iPad, Garageband and Auxy, the information is adaptable for all audio programs.
In this course you will make a demo step by step, whilst discovering about the following aspects:
- Creating and setting up a multitrack session
- Creating beats and knowing how to mix them
- Learn how to insert and export files.
- Learn the secrets of recording guitar with a low quality microphone.
- Get introduced to MIDI instruments and learn how to record one.
- Record vocals and learn how to make them sound as good as possible with a low quality microphone.
- Mix your track with simple tips and tricks. Learn to use compressor, noise gate, reverb and echo.
- Learn about graphic equalizer (EQ). Learn what it is, what it does and how to use it on your tracks.
- Learn the basics of mastering. I will show you how you can make your track sound bigger, fatter and wider.
These simple tips will give your track the professional boost you have always wanted to get!