These terms and conditions are subjects for any production, mixing or mastering purchases made trough this website.
- In consideration of the premises agreed and of the mutual covenants and commitments contained in this Music Producer Terms and Conditions, the parties hereto, consisting of the Producer and the Artist.
- The contract is for agreed amount of songs and the services order by the Artists from the Producer can be recording, production, mixing OR/AND mastering.
- In the event of termination of the Music Producer Contract, the Artist will pay the Producer for all work completed and any work in progress.
- Rates include 1 round of revisions. After this an £20 fee is charged from any revision requested.
- The producer will provide the Artist Masters in WAV, Mp3 and DDP forms before the agreed due date in the contract.
- In consideration of the Producers services, the Artist will pay the Producer a fixed price that has been agreed in the contract, before the beginnig of the cervice ordered.
- The Artist represents and warrants that the music provided to the Producer to be ether recorded, produced, mixed or mastered hereunder is the Artist’s original work and to its knowledge is not infringing on another’s copyrights.
- The Artist will ensure that any and all commercialisation of the Masters will give credit to the Producer as the producer of the Masters.
- The Producer represents and warrants that the Masters will contain and do not contain any unauthorised samples and the Producer will indemnify the Artist to the fullest extent for any claims made that unauthorised samples have been used.